Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012


Easter 2012
Yes, I know I'm behind per usual, but I figure its better that
I'm posting the holiday in the same month it occurred in!

We had a great Easter though. The boys had their big Easter egg hunt on Saturday with all the kids from church. It was Joey's first year to really hunt eggs and he had a blast. However, he started finding the eggs, opening them, getting the candy out, and throwing the egg halves back down. He did make it exciting for the other kids who were super pumped about just finding half an egg and matching them up with ones that didn't match it! ... Leave it to Joey! :)

Easter morning was good. The boys loved their Easter Bunny treats, and we made it to church with no major stains which could possibly be a first for us on Easter. I was especially worried this year because Joey was wearing all white... ( look familiar Drea.. thank you thank you!!!) ... but it was very dangerous! Jameson however came around to wearing his pink after he seen Chase in his! Thank you Chase!!! He has seriously grown up though. He looks like a little man now and its so depressing!

I've got lots of pictures of the hunt and the day, but I'll do those in a separate post!

No comments:

Post a Comment