Monday, July 11, 2011

Running On Fumes!

Well it was another wonderful, go by wayyy too fast weekend at our house! Other than a quick trip to Jones Valley Friday to look at the mom/son proofs from the week before and a quick run in Target, because you always have to go in Target for something the rest of weekend was spent finishing up that oh so wonderful revival cleaning! Now on Monday morning after crazy cleaning everything from the ceilings (literally) to the floors and everything in between and getting a good two hours at the most of sleep last night (Thank you Joseph Marshall Harkins for the wonderful concert of how long and loud can Joey cry last night!) I am seriously running on fumes. Not even fumes.. probably just ashes at this point. I've went through all the coffee and I believe some Red Bull is calling my name! Thankfully I had all my work done up and not much to do today or I would really be in trouble! So I'm hoping for very sleepy children when I get home who want to go to bed at 6 tonight at not wake up til 6 in the am! ;) Yeah right!! Wishful thinking.. I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment