Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!


The boys on Christmas Morning.



Getting ready to put out the "Santa Key"




My Blackmail James picture! He picked up my GA cap by mistake and didn't realize it. I love it!



Cookies for Santa


The boy in their Christmas Eve PJ's




Happy New Years to everyone! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We had so much fun over the holidays. I've worked about four hours since the Thursday before Christmas and it has been such a good break. Me and the boys have had so much fun playing and just enjoying being at home togeteher in the new house. I'm excited about a new year! Of course I have my resolutions like everyone, but right now I'm just enjoying the boys playing in the living room and laughing while I sit here and type with Thomas and Friends in the background. The boys had a great Christmas. They got way too much per usual, but they are excited about all of their gifts!




On the Friday before Christmas we had to go to Jones Valley to Saint's and order Joey's pictures. Our appointment wasn't until ten, and I thought it would just be a nice morning to have plenty of time to get there, but then we woke up and got ready and everything was running good, but as I went to get in the car to leave we found that James had took our booster seat for Jameson and I had nothing for him to ride to Huntsville in! So we had a quick frantic trip to Walmart to buy a new seat, and thank goodness that we only live less than 5 miles from Walmart although I was still a nervous wreck the whole way there. But we got a new booster seat and headed to Huntsville and were only 2 minutes late for our appointment, so I didn't sweat it. We headed to Target afterwards to try to get my Christmas groceries, however Joey was not very cooperative so after checking out and getting a caramel apple cider from Starbucks for the road we headed on home. There was no attempt at any more shopping. We did stop for some Zaxby's though which seemed to make them happy!
Christmas Eve night we got in our Christmas Eve Pj's and baked cookies for Santa. After a family effort of eating quite a bit of the cookie dough we suprisingly had enough to bake and got them all ready for Santa on his special plate. Then we hung out "Santa Key" since we don't have a fireplace, we left Santa his special key on the front door so he could get in and bring us gifts. Our house is now full of Veggietales, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Superheroes and Thomas!


So now Joey desperately needs a nap, so its time to get off here and get him to sleep for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment