Monday, January 23, 2012

Tick Tock.. TIck Tock

 My sick little boy.
All the toys had to lay in the bed too. It made them feel better! :)

Okay, so I sit here thinking its already been the longest day ever and its only 11! This has been the longest few days for me. So, I had an absest tooth, and started my weekend early because I was off on Friday to go to Gadsden at 7:45 that morning to have a root canal! Fun Fun! I had never had one before but of course I didn't feel anything while it was going on and I come back home, picked up my younguns from Mom's and headed home. The rest of the night was spent at home. My mouth was pretty sore and I just felt yucky from all the pain medicine and antibiotics I was on.

Saturday morning I woke up feeling better and got things cleaned up and laundry done. Was trying to get things ready to go to the funeral home that night and then Joey got sick. Sick, sick, sick!!! The weekend just continued in this pattern.

Thankfully I did not get sick, but Jameson was quite the sick kid last night and I got no sleep. I decided to go in late to work this morning to try to catch up on some rest and the kids seemed to be still just as whiney, but not quite as sick. I called Mom to tell her we would be there in a little bit and lo and behold she is now sick!!!! So, I'm at home for the 4th day a row. I have all the blinds and window open to let in fresh air because everything been lysoled down and there's the 10,000 load in the washer as I type of things that needed to be cleaned but I need some real sunshine. I'm actually looking forward to Joey taking a nap so I can go outside and check the mail!!! I know I'm so sad!

But I am glad that they are not getting sick anymore and that I have not gotten sick, but I am ready to be out of this house!! And I am really ready to not be watching Caillou, Thomas, and/or the Wiggles!!! So here is to a happy and healthy Tuesday that I get to return to work! Hope you all had a much better weekend than me!

1 comment: