Monday, May 7, 2012

Growing Boys

 Happy May everyone! Not much has been going on at the Harkins' house other than watching things bloom outside and spending evenings and weekends outside with the boys trying to run off some of their energy! They are growing like weeds though! Especially Jameson! He's gotten so big and tall and is losing his little baby look. It's so depressing.. tear tear! Of course he's still as goofy and dorky as ever.. since he is so much like his father.. :) I'm not really sure what he was doing in this picture other than being in his underwear and it appears some sort of dancing... ?? Who knows?? 


He is very excited about the Avengers though.. surprise... surprise... and we get a summary of all of them and their weapons, super powers, and so on at least 5 or 6 times a day. 

He's very excited about our upcoming trip to the zoo in a couple of weeks and I am too. Last time we went was last Labor Day weekend, so I think they'll be even more into it now. 

Joey is finally starting to talk even though it's very hard to process most of the time, we can make out the majority. Mostly he asks for bites or Toy Story! :) Yes, apparently every child has a "Toy Story phase" and Jameson graduated out of his just in time for Joey. Thank goodness we have all the toys and movies already! We're hoping to start the potty training process this month, so maybe by June we will finally get to quit buying diapers for the first time in over 4 years! Yayyyy!


We are still very excited about James' Uncle Michael receiving the Holy Ghost a couple weeks ago it was SOOOO wonderful, and we had two yesterday morning at church that was so wonderful too. I'm hoping this will just be the beginning since we have so many at church that need it and are so close. 

 
That's pretty much for us though. Sorry I haven't blogged much its just finding the time. I have been reading every ones and even though I'm still completely appalled at Drea for not knowing who P.Diddy is I always enjoy all the post and the pictures, but I'm going to get some work done, so I can get some reading time since I'm currently attached to the new Sookie Stackhouse that come out last week. 
Thank you Charlaine Harris for delivering a new novel every year in May just in time for mothers day and my b-day so I have an excuse to buy it for myself! :)

1 comment: