Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Go Dawgs!!!



Okay, so yet.. another post.... I am on a roll today!!!! But this one is important. As you all know this weekend starts the ever fabulous College Football Season!!! My fabulous Dawgs will be playing Boise State Saturday night and since the odds are that they will more than likely walk away the losers, I wanted to go ahead and do my big GO DAWGS post before the defeat got to me. Also, I wanted to share the boys cute new GA shirts I made them last weekend to wear Saturday!!! I'm making myself a cute one with some zebra print fabric I had too. Got to start the season out right!!!! So Go Dawgs... Roll Tide.... and Wa..... no, I can't even bring myself to type it, but Go Dawgs and Roll Tide!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WAR EAGLE, JEN! I said it for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I believe this comment is about to get deleted..... just sayin! ;)

    ReplyDelete