Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Joeys Birthday Pictures - Part One!

Hey, I told you I took 10,000!!! These are the ones just off of my phone, so if I ever download the ones off of the camera there will be several more!



Joey's Personal 1 cake for his actual birthday at the church.
Getting ready for church on his birthday! Poor revival baby!

I promise I ironed that collar 10 times! It will not stay down!
Joey Mid-Birthday Cake Bite
Okay, my clothes are on, can I get back to playing now please??
Jameson after enjoying some birthday cake!
Blurry Joey... he was anxious for cake!
Ahhh..... wait.. I'm sharing this???

2 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts!! They boys are adorable as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks!! I know I've been really MIA, I'm going to try to do better! How's Carter today?? Or better yet, How's Nana?? I know ya'll are all wore out!

    ReplyDelete