Thursday, October 20, 2011

On Days Like This

What I love the most is my heated seats!!!! Thank you Lord!!! Going from 80 degrees and getting thrown right into winter this week my wardrobe was not prepared for it, but thankfully my car has been!!! So thank you Lord for that fabulous heater and those wonderful heated seats!!! In the words of Bro. Charles... "I just wanted to throw that in!" Heheheee!

And thank you for Allison who had coffee ready when I got to work this morning and my fabulous Peppermint Mocha creamer that was waiting on me to make my cup of jo just perfect!

I am loving the colder weather though! This is definitely my time of year!!! I'm way too fat for the hot summer months! It makes me want to put up a Christmas tree and we're not even done with Halloween yet! But come November 1st... its on!!!! :)
Plus I get to wear all my cute pantyhose again!!! Yes, I know being excited about pantyhose is sad, but I love them and their SOOOOO cute, and in the past years where I have been preggo and not able to wear them and had to wear knee highs all the time and feeling constantly like they were rolling down like Thelma Harper.. I'm excited to be able to wear all my hose and tights! Now if I can just get James to get all my winter clothes out of storage!!! I hope its on his To Do list tonight! :)The colder weather and holiday upon us has also put me in major crafting/sewing mode which is my complete happy place. I made some Christmas Tree Ribbon shirts for my nieces that I'm really excited about that I plan on taking them at Thanksgiving and some fabric flower rings because I had way too much scrap material strips around to not do something with them! :) Also, I made a pumpkin ribbon for me... trying to decide to put it on a shirt or purse.

So I know this wasn't even worth reading and completely random so sorry for wasting your time! But hope you all have a Terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the christmas tree outfits.. Ready for my christmas tree too!

    ReplyDelete