Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back to Reality




Well its back to the grindstone today. Of course we have hit the ground running in the reality train for sure!!! We got back home about 9:30 last night and did as little unpacking as was necessary and getting things ready for Aunt Pam to watch the boys today and tomorrow since Mom and Dad are in Savannah on vacation. And what is up with this weather?? I come back to FALL!!! Not that I don't love it, but I had gotten quite use to my flip flops and sunshine at the beach and it's stinking freezing here! So, having to adjust to that!!! Jameson was so excited to be home because he kept telling me how much he missed his toys!!! :) Joey didn't really seem to care one way or the other except for to be getting out of the car!

I was beyond exhausted which is the understatement of the century, and James left for work this morning and his car has broke down about a mile from work! Not the call you want to get at 5 in the morning!!! Thankfully someone he worked with was behind him and he was able to leave his car at a church there and he took him onto work. So, tonight will be filled with car fixing I'm afraid!

However, things were not too insane at the office while I was gone which I am SO thankful for! I'm trying to wrap up some loose ends before the doing the ever dreaded and awful balance of the checkbook after vacation!!! I thought I better blog before this venture or I will have nothing positive to say and will be in a horrid mood for the rest of the week I'm sure! :)

The rest of our trip was really fabulous though. The boys had a great time. We got some sun, James got to fish, and I got to shop! I mean.. who could ask for more?? Plus in the midst of this vacation we were married 6 years! So congrats to us for putting up with each other that long!!! Which reminds me.. Happy Birthday Kay and Ken! I know you had to be 17 the day before our anniversary! :) And Happy Birthday Little Ms. Heidi who turned 3 the day after!

More beach pictures to come.. i know.. surprised right?? LOL! But what's a vacation or event without 10,000 pictures to document it! Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday and apparently its Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment