Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 Family Beach Trip - Day Two & Three

Okay Okay.. I know ya'll are tired of seeing my posts, but I know if I wait until I get back I will never remember what we did and when... so here we go..



Day Two:



It rained..... there was thunder.... there was lightning... there was a cleared up few moments in which we braved the pool, but then had to run back into the house when the thundering started back up. We ate some Sea N Suds and laughed at the people as they frantically ran in from the beach grabbing the umbrellas, sand toys and chairs before they all got blown away and felt sorry for the people whose actual things flew away. However Jameson thought that the sharks would save some of the belongings that people lost in the ocean. I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise! So it was pretty much our lazy day. We did some shopping, some napping, and some cartoon watching. It was pretty fun even if it was raining.




Day Three:



The boys woke up early ... of course... and after some fabulous toaster strudels and chocolate milk made by yours truly!! Yes.. I know your quite impressed with my culinary skills! We got ready for the beach and went down and played in the sand. The boys chased the waves and Joey chased the birds which he thought was quite hilarious. After me and Jameson started turning brown and Joey was starting to turn pink we come back for naps and macaroni! We headed back out and went for a dip in the cement pond. We headed to Lulu's this afternoon for supper! My fav for sure!!! I had fingers crossed and was hoping Jimmy was going to show for a set but sadly he did not.. oh well.. maybe tomorrow! ;) Of course the food they give you is enough for 10 people so I have some wonderful leftovers for tomorrow!!!




So... to be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Lulu's was one of our favs too! And a nice addition to that was some fabulous shopping while you wait. :)

    ReplyDelete