Monday, June 13, 2011

Cute, Cuter, and the Cutest!

So, I know I haven't been blogging a ton lately, but instead of going through everything that we've been doing I thought that I would just show you! Enjoy!!!

Joey's Bubble Beard


Quick, He's Not Looking.. Take The Ride!


Is it time to go swimming yet?


Proud Birthday Boy!


Just too cute!


Thanks Joey for my Kung Fu Panda presents!


Batman Jameson

(P.S. I made this outfit)



Wish all the laundry was this easy!


More of the birthday morning!


I like the bag better than the presents!


Shake your Plex bootie! It's time to Dance!


When am I going to have one of these birthday things?


This is Jameson's Post-Walmart face!

Babies Aren't Just for Girls Daddy!


If he had a dip in, I would just think it was James! LOL!

Ha the Four Wheeler's mine now!


Jameson in his Bro. David duds!

Dancing Spiderman Jameson


Trying to Dance in the Chair


Momma please no more pictures! I'm trying to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!

1 comment: