Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't That Beat All

Well, not that I didn't have enough to do with revival just a few weeks away, a now 3 year old and a 10 month old, a full time job, and James (that should speak for itself!) lets add going to the chiropractor once a day for the next month or more to that list! Yes, apparently when I fell down the stairs a couple weeks ago here at work I have a disc in my lower back that is now slipped and possibly fractured.. more results to come from my x-rays via the doctor closer examining tomorrow and it is inflamed and now pressing down on my sciatic nerve! Fun fun fun! Of course, other than being sore for a couple days after falling I didn't think anything about it. But when I picked Joey up on Sunday and couldn't hold him because my leg was going out from under me and haven't hardly been able to move without the help of James muscle relaxers (oops, shouldn't have said that!) it has been a fun week thus far. Let me tell you!!!!! So, I get to go back to the fabulous Dr. Foote tomorrow and let him tell me what all he can do for me on top of the treatments as long as that little disc is not fractured. So any prayers that the disc will not be fractured that you can send up for me would be oh so greatly appreciated! And to Marty - yes, you are the only one it will let me comment on! I'm going to try the Mozilla thing when I get a chance, but for right now I'm still loving reading all your blogs! My comments will be coming in full force real soon hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. That's terrible. I hope everything goes well for you and you can recover soon! When I was PG with Konnor he was on my sciatic nerve, I would have to sleep with my arm elevated or in the recliner. That was not a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete