Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jameson & Ghanna!!!!!

(Jameson in his Spiderman Outfit I Made Him)

(My Sleeping 3 Year Old)


(The Coolest Batman Cake/Cupcakes Eva!)


Well yesterday was Jameson's 3rd birthday and Granna's (she would kill me) birthday!!!! I can't believe that he is already three! It's very depressing! But of course.. the party must go on, and although we did not do a party this year we still took our little man out to eat and had one awesome Batman birthday cake! (Thank you Albertville Home Bakery.. it was umm ummm good!) And Granna and Pops left for the Smokies last Thursday night to celebrate her birthday so they missed all the yummy cake and cupcakes because sadly it is now gone! Jameson had a wonderful time and every time someone would call to tell him Happy Birthday, he would proceed to tell them Happy Birthday back... because that's what you do, right? But it was really cute. So we're still watching Kung Fu Panda for the millionth time, still riding the new tri-cycle, and I must say he is quite the pro now, and apparently turning 3 does not magically give you an internal fabulous bedtime because tonight at 10:30 he is still running back and forth from one side of my bed to the other because he is the "Blue Robin"! But this is just a short post to say my little Jameson monster is 3! We made it past the terrible twos... oh wait.. no, Joey will be there in about a year and we can start all over again! I'm thinking I should start praying now!

No comments:

Post a Comment