Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where Is Your Swimsuit???



Okay, so I know I haven't posted for a few weeks and things have been crazy, but now our evenings are mostly being spent enjoying the fabulous $15 pool that I got at Wal-Mart! It's wonderful!!!! The boys love it! And it is helping with Joey's so fair fair fair complexion! However, Jameson is liking it a little too much. Last night he was going to go outside with James while James got something out of the car. Me and Joey were inside picking up toys (well, I was inside picking up toys while Joey would grin at me and pull them right back out!) and James comes to the door and says, Hey Jenn, can you come here a sec... so I go to the door thinking, "what now?" Well as I walk out onto the porch I see Jameson's shorts.......... then I look further down the steps of the porch and see Jameson's shirt....... and then in the yard there is underwear... I look in the pool and there is a Jameson in all his glory!!!! He grins at me and says... "I want to go swimming Momma!!!!!!" Of course... I cannot respond because my laughter has taken over! When I composed myself I said, "Jameson, are you naked?" And he responded that... "No, my flip flops!" So, as long as there are still flip flops on.. while in the pool it doesn't matter! So I went inside to get his swimming trunks and Joey a little swimmers and we spent the rest of the evening out by the pool because really what else are you going to do is 100 degree weather?

2 comments:

  1. him and jas would have a blast then!!! she loves to swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I love it!! Boys they have no pride!! Logan will walk out the front door and pee off the porch! I am like Logan we have indoor plumbing!! LOL We live in a subdivision with very close neighbors!! We have been at the pool every day also!

    ReplyDelete