Thursday, September 8, 2011

19 DAYS!!!!!

(Little Jameson on his first beach trip)

Yes, its 19 days until we head out to the beautiful white sandy beach and gorgeous blue ocean!!! I can't wait. It's been a rough week at work and especially a rough day, so the "clicking in" that its only 19 days until our first vacation in two years is really helping me get through it! I'm so excited. I just have to upload some pictures of the last time we went to the beach (or anywhere) a couple years ago. How things have changed!!!!I know... way too close up!
How cute is he???And how cute is he?? (notice Val getting onto Chloe in the background! LOL)Obviously.. towards the end of the trip!Like father, like son!Our little family... then!One last shot with Daddy before leavingOne last shot with Momma before leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment