Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What We've Been Up To Lately.....

Like Father Like Son!!!
The funniest part about this picture is that he got up on the couch and covered himself up with his Elmo quilt.. of course his favorite.. and even had his play remote (a.k.a. an old remote we took the batteries out of that looks like the real one so he won't have a little fit when we don't give him that one). I think there is no denying he is James child!!!
Jameson wanted me to make a pallet for him and Joey to sleep on! Obviously they weren't really sleeping, but they really do love a pallet!


You can't hide good fashion sense even at one!
My little girl! :) He loves shoes.. mine, James, Jameson's... whoever he can get a hold of. But him walking in high heels is hilarious! He actually does it quite well!
Joey sleeping.. yes I know I take so many pictures of my children sleeping, but its such rare occasions it's worth documenting! LOL! Oh, and Drea... already getting use of those clothes.. Thanks!!!!
Jameson fell asleep last night at the foot of our bed. Joey wanted to lay beside him and after I set my alarm and plugged up my cell phone to charge I looked back over and this was them both asleep! What a fabulous site! :)

So this is pretty much it! Not much going on. Getting ready for the beach.. starting on the Christmas play this week... and just all the normal stuff, but just wanted to share some pictures of my cutie patooties!

No comments:

Post a Comment