Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Has It Been Six Years Already??

So today marks my six years at the fabulous B&B! It's very surreal to me that I'm old enough to have been employed anywhere for six years! But when I think of everything that has happened to me in the past six years, it seems like it should have really been a longer time than that!

Six years ago I was a very anxious and nervous girl starting a new job, changing my whole world two weeks before I was going to get married to get this dream job doing what I had always wanted to do. Granted when I was little I thought that I would be researching law and being a paralegal in downtown Atlanta with my loft apartment and could walk to Starbucks every morning and grab my caffeine fix before work, but Guntersville, Alabama is about the same, right? LOL! I can still remember the little black with green trim suit that I wore on my first day. So cute, size 4 so of course I might could get a leg in it if I was lucky and had some Crisco! So, I had one picture of me in the suit, although you can't see it that well, I had to post it. And yes, I know its short and my hairs chopped off although messy, but remember these are before the HG pictures! :)

But wow at everything that has happened since! Married, got the Holy Ghost, had Jameson, moved twice, had Joey, moved twice again!!! and so on and so on! Its been a crazy six years, but I'm so glad that I've been here at B&B and had a wonderful boss like PJ who's been so understanding through everything including two maternity leaves in less than two years! :) And who thinks the perfect reward for my six years is another week at his beach house! Which is my favorite kind of present indeed!
Have I mentioned I will be at the beach in 13 days now?!?! LOL! Yes, I am a bit excited! But since we had a Joey last year instead of a vacay, this one is long overdue!

So here's to another hopefully wonderful, busy, money making six years at Beard and Beard! Happy Anniversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment