Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29!







Because the least important thing going on in my life right now is the 30 day photo challenge, but I wanted to get caught up if nothing else just to get my mind off of everything else! So here we go!


Day 23: A picture of your favorite book. This is actually a picture for the latest movie, but Pride and Prejudice is my all time favorite. It's a true classic and I just love Mr. Darcy!


Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change. Since I'm a big believer in not looking back and accepting that what you've went through got you to here there's not really anything I would change... Except for the reading on the scales these days! LOL!
Day 25: A picture of my day! This was Friday, and my day was spent at the laundromat! We were behind anyways, so clean towels and sheets were a must! So thankful we still had a bed to put the clean sheets on!



Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to me. Well that would be my little family! Me and my three boys! :) They mean the world to me!




Day 27: A picture of you and a family member. Well, this is me and 3 family members! Me, my cutie patootie niece, Heidi Harkins, my fabulous sister-in-law, Heather Harkins, and my adorable little boy, Jameson Harkins.




Day 28: Something you are afraid of... Well I've always been scared, but now I am terrified! Especially having been in three now, and seen another two that were at a safe distance, but that's enough for me for sure!!!



Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile! This definitely does. When my boss, P.J. and his whole family came down with the Swine flu, but he insisted on coming in to work to review some stuff, we made him a little "Sick Room". We quarantined it, and put on our masks courtesy of Dr. Boggus! My other boss, Randy, thought it was so hilarious, he had to take a picture of all of us! It was one of those really fun days down at the B&B! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment