Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally!


Okay, so late yesterday evening we finally got our cable, internet and phone back!!! After almost three weeks without even watching the news, I was about to loose my mind! (not that it would take much for me.. but still!!!) Me and Jameson had watched Tangled (thank you Carleigh for letting me steal), Robin Hood, and Harry Potter until I could take no more! So thank you Charter crew and all the out of towners that helped with the process of getting us some sanity back in our homes. Of course I had too much going on last night to watch anything, but I am looking forward to catching up on some Office and Grey's Anatomy tonight! I have never been so excited to get to watch shows like Yo Gabba Gabba and even those Backyardigans, well... ever!!! And I'm very sorry Jameson, but I do believe that Robin Hood is going to have to go into "hiding" for a little while! So the snivellin', grovellin', measly, weasely, blabberin', jabberin', gibberin', jabberin', blunderin', plunderin', wheelin', dealin', Prince John, that phony king of England is going to finally get some rest!

2 comments:

  1. oh come on now Robin Hood is the best! Definitely one of my favs! Seriously...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Hood is one of my favorites too, but at the moment it's going to have to retire for a while! :) Maybe at least a week! LOL!

    ReplyDelete