Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Already!





Well we had a pretty eventful, yet enjoyable weekend. It will be boring to everyone else, but I got to see a lot of friends and family I haven't got to be with in a long time. Friday since Shannon had been transferred to Huntsville Hospital, and still wasn't going to get to come home, I got to keep Eli. We had a blast! I had never got to keep him before and was really worried because I'm not around him any except at church and didn't know if he would really stay with me! It was so much fun though. Him, Jameson and Joey played with every toy they have and ran around laughing all day except for the couple hours where Eli and Joey actually took naps at the same time! (Yes. two hour naps for the 14 month old and the 9 month old at the same time... I still can't believe it either!) It was fabulous! When his Marmie got off he got to go spend the evening with her and me and the boys got ready and when James got home from work we went to go see little Baby Jolie. She is a Forshee baby if I've ever seen one. Beautiful with dark skin and a ton of black hair and super tiny! Joey wasn't interested in her at all, but was very interested in her baby swing and the Pooh bear toy in her play pen! Jameson on the other hand decided that he would name her Pocahontas! Which might actually be a good thing since Joey and Jolie are pronounced the same in "Jameson Talk".


Saturday morning my cousin, Christopher, called and said he was on his way to bring us breakfast and visit. I was so excited. I haven't seen him in 3 1/2 years, and he's never seen my children. It was so good to see him. His job in Florida sent him to Birmingham working after the storms and he's been working nonstop for weeks now, but they finished at their location there and were moving to Jasper, Alabama, so he got the day off. We hung out for a few hours and he played with the boys who loved him since he was up for wrestling. After he left my marathon of errands started and ended with having the house cleaned, barely making it to church on time and some yummy nacho meat in the crock pot smelling up the kitchen! Bro. Arthur McAllister was there and he did wonderful (which is needless to say, right?). Some of our old friends were there and we got to eat with them after church. It was so nice to see Brian & Amanda and their kiddos and Darrin and Tasha and their girls! We never get to do anything with them, so I really enjoyed it. Sunday we don't have church due to decoration, but it was a nice lazy day for me. We just hung out and I got some sewing done. Nicole and Adam came by for a little while and Jameson and Ava played. I gave her some Little Debbie cakes and Candy and sent her home hyped up on sugar! (You're welcome Nicole!)


So here we are on Monday morning and I'm not awake fully so all of this may not make sense, but I'm already counting hours down til my next weekend and I hope all of you have a great week! And I took a lot of pics of the boys on Friday while we were home so they are just randomly scattered throughout the blog! Sorry for the randomness, but I thought they were too cute to not share!

1 comment: