Monday, May 9, 2011

NO MORE PENCILS, NO MORE BOOKS, NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS!

Well, all the essay's have been submitted, assignments have been completed, exams are all done, and all I can say is Hallelujah!!! I'm sooooo ready for a break. With everything else that has been going on with us lately to get one thing off of our checklist is fabulous to me! Now starts the marathon of birthdays, spring/ summer activities, and revivals! Just thinking about it is making my head spin, but this 80 degree day is putting me very much in the mood for a nice dip in the cement pond! :) Hope all my blogger friends have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for finishing the semester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was telling Nana tonight I am ready for them to get their pool cleaned and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole! I know Haley and now it's cold again this past weekend and today! I'm like.. wasn't it summer already?? What's up with this?

    ReplyDelete