Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Watermelons, Wagons, and Tupperware!



Well, this is a non-tornado, non-tragedy all around and just a general happy post.. because I need some happiness! LOL! We have had quite a few eventful days, and they have been spent with a lot of playing outside and reading, although most of the days are that way for us anyways with Jameson. Susan came one day to take a hot shower and hauled the kids around in the wagon. I took a picture of them when Elijah, Carleigh and Jameson were all piled up in there together! Of course all pics were took with my phone, so their a little fuzzy! I've read "If your happy and you know it" so many times, that even our neighbors that were hanging out all know the book by heart also! Jameson also had his first watermelon, and he is a big fan! And yesterday while sitting outside with some friends and playing with Joey, he busted out laughing and I seen that he has two new teeth in the top! I was so excited! We are now up to six teeth. The boys are also loving it at Granna's and Joey has been exploring all over! I caught him in the kitchen drawers last night and dumping Tupperware all over the kitchen floor! Of course Granna's response was... oh, he can't hurt nothing in there! If I had done that as a child, I'm thinking that would have not been the repercussion! But I guess that's why they are "grand" children!

No comments:

Post a Comment