Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Thirty!

Day thirty is a picture of someone you miss! I don't have a bunch of pictures of all the people I miss. I miss my brother, my Granny Grunt, my Pawpaw Sealey, my Aunt Connie, Sis. Vera Case, Bro. David Jones, Bro. Carl Rice, Sis. Joyce and Sis. Mae Troglen, I can't even begin to think of all the people I miss through life, but also so many friends that I used to be around a lot that are still here I miss bunches too! So, here's a shout out to any of you that I haven't seen in a while.. I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad we got to see yall last night! It has been a while and your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When I looked up and seen you and Brandi I was so excited! It's been forever! Thank you! Yours are too. I can't get over how much the oldest one looks like Bradley. I mean... it's freaky!!!

    ReplyDelete