Friday, April 1, 2011

All I Want For April Is My Two Front Teeth


Joey has had one rough week, runny nose, fevers, coughing. I figured it was just crazy allergies from this crazy weather going back and forth, but this morning he woke up so sick. He was getting sick everywhere and wouldn't eat. So unlike our little porker! After some Tylenol and a good passie I was able to investigate and we have two top front teeth breaking through. No wonders he is so sick. It's a lot of work becoming a big boy! So our little Jojo has started the month off with four teeth now... oh at the food he's going to be able to eat now! I'm so glad he is feeling better this afternoon since it is opening day of baseball and James is not to be disturbed nor is the tv allowed to be on Yo Gabba Gabba or Backyardigans while the Red Sox are playing! But in the spirit of the season ahead..... Go Red Soxs!!!!!!.... (but Go Braves more! hehehehehee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment