Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who Says You Can't Go Home Again?

Well, after some long dragged out drama with an untrustworthy landlord who has made no efforts at fixing numerous problems wrong with the house has now decided to steal money from me and James this week. We are faced with a sad reality that our happy home here is going to have to be no more. The fabulous part of this is that because we get to be the honest people who refuse to pay for another month and give this man any more money ... we are going to be out by the end of this month. That gives me a couple of weeks to get everything packed, ready to go, and moved out with two children! LOL! Thank you Lord that he decided to steal from us at the middle of the month instead of the end giving me even less time to get things together and get out! But everything happens for a reason, so I can only hope that the Lord blesses this man's life and bank accounts so that he does not have to do this from anyone else in the future. So I can only hope for the wonderful things that will come from this new adventure. Of course as wonderful as I am, I am not good enough to find a new place to live, pack, transfer everything, and move in less than two weeks so let me say also thank you Lord for parents who say..."Well you just come stay here until you can find a place, and we'll make it work!" Of course Jameson is beyond excited to be going to live with Granna and Papa and have his bed there, although he's informed us he will be sleeping in Papa's big bed while Papa snores! It's a very bittersweet end to our little piece of life here and I am not looking forward to the actual moving part, but maybe we can squeeze in a yard sale so we don't have to pack quite as much! So if anyone has any boxes they would like to donate to the Harkins Household.. bring em on! Now, I have lots and lots to do, so it's time to get off the Blog and get some things done! Time to make my moving checklist!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I am soooo sorry! I hate that and I HATE moving!!!! I moved 4 times within the 1.5 years me and Tyler were married and despise it!!! and of course he wants a bigger house now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OML!! I hate that Jenny! Good luck! I hate moving. We need more room now but I hate moving so bad. I am trying to convince Bradley to just build on. LOL
    Everything happens for a reason. I am sure something bigger and better will come along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give me a call and I will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate moving too, so that is the part I dread the worst, but I should be a pro at it at this point! LOL! Thanks Nicole!!! You might be entertaining Mr. Jameson for a while! :) Or him entertaining Ms. Ava!

    ReplyDelete