Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lazy Days!





Well today has been one of those fabulous lazy days where you don't get out of your pajamas all day!!! It started out a little rough with a yucky headache, but I was able to get it to ease up pretty quickly and then had quite the productive day. Of course getting the house clean was a main priority and making a dent against my nemesis better known as laundry, but I also managed to get all of our closets cleaned out and winter/summer clothes all switched out with some fabulous help from Mr. James Harkins.. (who yes, actually did not go fishing today.. Miracle... I know!!!). And the most important part of the day... playing with my boys! All in all it was a nice relaxing day and now going to bed with everything done is the best feeling!!! Speaking of... YAWN... time to go to bed! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment