Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Procrastination... procrastination!

So, I am not a procrastinator. Anyone of you who really knows me knows that I can't stand for things to not be done or to just sit around and wait on anything.. I am the girl who just gets in there and does it cause its faster than asking anyone else to do it. So why, oh why am I procrastinating so much on my English Essay. It is due tonight!! Tonight at midnight... Literally just a few hours away and I have done everything but finalize it!!!! I mean, I've facebooked until I can facebook no more. My little Jameson munchkin went to stay with his Granna because he wanted to see Papa and get a "Hatte Meel" a.k.a Happy Meal and Joey is sound asleep after his big dinner. So I have a quiet house, I'm not changing diapers and/or taking toddlers to potty, getting cookies, juice, picking up toys, or doing laundry and yet I'm am still here.... now blogging... my new procrastination!!! Of course since I've started this I do realize that there is a ton of laundry that needs to be done, so I think I might just go and procrastinate some more. Doing laundry instead of writing an essay... you know I'm desperate to avoid this essay!!! So, if any of you have any ideas on what better ways that I can procrastinate before finishing this essay up... please.... let me know! :) I'm open to suggestions! Maybe I'll start the 30 day photo challenge! That would take some time.... Yes, yes I think I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment