Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day Six



Day Six is a photo of a person you would love to trade places with for a day. This is really a hard one. There are several people that I would love to be to live their life and their experiences for one day, but I think that I have settled on my one person, and it is....... Dum Dum Da Dummm... My mother!!! LOL I know what your thinking?? Why would you want to be your mother? You're going to be her one day anyways... , but I would love to be my mother because I would love to get paid to stay home with my kids all day! I think it would be a wonderful life that she lives. She gets to come to my house, play with the boys all day long, plus she gets all the little extras like whatever yummy dinner we had the night before equals leftovers for lunch! Of course she also gets the dirty diapers, formula and baby food covered clothes, and not getting to eat any of those meals while they are still hot or not feeding bites to piggy Joey in the process, but I still think it would be grand! This picture of her, dad and Andrew was from Bailey's 2nd Birthday Party. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment