Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Missing That King Size Bed!

So, this is just a really funny thing that James said last night that i just wanted to share! Of course we are having to stay at Mom's since our house is inhabitable.. no new news there, but all of our furniture is still at our house, so we are sleeping in Mom's guest bedroom which has a queen size sleigh bed. The same size bed we have had our whole married life until about a year ago when I upgraded to a king before we had Joey. Well, last night James gets in bed, and we're trying to arrange pillows and he is like, "Ugh, this bed is so little we should have moved our bed first!!!!" I just bust out laughing.. and then he does too when he realizes what he has said! He said, "Well I just don't see how me, you and Jameson all slept in this bed every night. It seems so little now." Of course there is a big difference in the bed to me too, but its so strange how you get used to something and it's hard to go back!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh i totally understand!!! We had had a full size bed for 6 years!!! it was tylers bed from home but last july i begged and begged for the last time for a king and now Tyler can't believe he hadn't switched before 6 years! he loves it!! might i add that he got tired of jasmyn coming to his side of the bed! lol i wouldn't let her on my side so she got to kick him all night instead of me!!! aint i smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very Smart!!! That's why I opted for the King! Jameson was always on my side kicking me, and then we found out we were having Joey, and I refused to share one side of a queen side bed with two children! LOL!!! I'm thinking just a couple more nights and I get my king size back... I can make it!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still have a queen and I refuse to let the kids in the bed at all!! There is barely enough room with Bradley sleeping dead center of the bed now!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine having anything but a king size bed. Our kids rarely ever come get in the bed with us, but when they do it's so hard to sleep well even with the king size. Good Luck and hope something works out soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley - tried that, but then Jameson got sick one night when he was about 6 months old, and we had a split bedroom house and James guilted me into letting him stay in the bed!!! Dirty... yes! & I just had the funniest mental image thinking of you squished all up on one side with 10 foot Bradley sprawled out in the middle of the bed!!! Bahahahaaa! Melissa, well thankfully Jameson has graduated to his bed the majority of the time, and this week of course he's crowded Granna and Papa's cause he's so excited to be there, but just a couple more nights on the queen and I get my king back, so surely I can make it! LOL! We'll see though!

    ReplyDelete