Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Not Meant To Be

So, I am a firm believer that some things are just not meant to be! Obviously, I mean look at my life lately! But I would just like to say that sometimes no matter how hard you try it just doesn't happen. Sunday morning I got up much against my bodies request to stay in bed, and my mind's request to get a lot done that needed to be done, and since it was our regular meeting time and got everything ready and everyone dressed and ready for church and then headed out to the "Branch". Well, being as it was regular meeting it was about 5 til when we pulled up (which is actually good for us) and got Joey out of the vehicle and realized that he had used the bathroom not only all over himself (easy fix.. I'm a mother, of course I had an extra outfit or two for him, but also all down my beautiful white skirt! ...... Yes.... Seriously!!! Due to my utter disappointment, I just got right back into the vehicle and drove right back home! I think I should have went with my gut feeling to just stay in bed that morning! So after hours of work wasted, I ended up right where I was anyways! I was very disappointed that I missed Bro. Jack since I heard he did awesome, and all my other friends that were there I would have loved to have seen.. so if you were there and were like.. Where are the Harkins??? .... That's where we were!

2 comments:

  1. The joys of motherhood! It happens to the best of us! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Just one of those things! LOL! I just think of the energy and sleep that I wasted! Bahahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete