Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Room at a Time

Well, this week will be the longest week of our lives I am afraid, but oh at the progress we have made. The boys rooms had now been painted a beautiful robin eggs blue (just in time for Easter), and all their furniture and clothes have been moved and in place. Jameson ran in last night and gave me a whole run down of every toy, piece of furniture, and even picture in his room. Needless to say, he's a little excited! :) The only thing left to do is to hang some curtains and pictures on the walls. It was just too late last night to attempt the hammering! But for a Monday, after working all day, I would say we were very productive!!! So tonight I hoping to get all the bathroom stuff and toys moved... just trying to take it one room at a time!

4 comments:

  1. Wow u really have made progress! Sounds like u guys are doing good! If you need any help jed and i would be happy to assist! Surely something good will come out of all this trouble yall have had! Everything happens for a reason! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! Yeah, it's been easier than expected this time, so I know somebody somewhere is praying for us! LOL! I really appreciate it. Since Travis isn't working right now and James has Good Friday off I think their going to get the rest of the big furniture then, but if they can't get it all he might call Jed up for some extra lifting help! :) I'm trying to keep telling myself that!!! Hey you don't need any furniture do you?? I'm needing to get rid of some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no room lol if i had a baby i would have to have a yardsale to get rid of some if this stuff lol but if u have any decorations for sale i would be interested! Im all about decorating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I'll have lots! I'm not storing all the junk again!!! You just need to come over tomorrow night or tonight and look through!

    ReplyDelete