Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bunny Roundup!









































Well, contrary to the feelings i had on Saturday night walking around Walmart trying to find some last minute Easter Bunny basket items for the kids and with all the crazies that were doing their last minute shopping too, we actually made it through Easter! Thank goodness I had bought Easter outfits months ago, and shoes and socks and all that good stuff or I really would have been a crazy person too! But we moved all day Friday and Saturday and still have some more stuff to take to storage and get ready for the community yard sales this coming weekend, but I don't even want to think about that. Sunday we decided to take a break from all the moving chaos and just chill! We did manage to get ready that morning with a big thank you to my Dad and LeAnne! I had everything ready, but we could not find in any boxes undershirts for James, Jameson or Joey, so thank you to Dad for James undershirt...Carleigh for Jameson's undershirt and Elijah for Joey's undershirt! Of course they all had to be wearing white and it was a necessity! :) Also, since I couldn't find my camera, there are not many photos that I took with my phone, but I do have some, and am going to have some more of the kids hunting eggs later once sweet sweet April (a.k.a my designated camera girl) uploads hers to Walgreens and send me a link to it! So, thanks to lots of friends and family we did make it through! The boys were hilarious, especially Jameson this year. Mom got him one of those colored bubble guns, and it was the hit of the day to say the least! We got some much needed rest last night and am hoping for a smooth and nice week! Hope everyone else had a very Hoppy Easter too!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a Happy Easter! I am not sure I would have been able to get out of bed this morning for work if I were you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look nice in your green. Glad you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley - The Courthouse is closed today, and my boss is at the beach for Easter, so it's been a pretty laid back day, or I probably wouldn't have survived it! LOL!
    Melissa - Thanks! It was really good! Can't wait to see all ya'lls pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My sweater looks all weird in the pic because I hadn't pinned my cami underneath yet and I was worried about showing a little too much in the pic! LOL! But it was cuter when it was fixed right! :)

    ReplyDelete