Monday, April 25, 2011

Day Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty, and Twenty One!







Yes, I know... I warned I wouldn't get to blog all weekend, so this is making up for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today for the photo challenge!

Day Eighteen: A picture of your biggest insecurity! That would be my horse teeth!!! Their horrid! They take up about 90% of my face!



Day Nineteen: A picture of me when I was little. Well, this is me and Kayla when I was little.. oh wait you meant a kid.. sorry I thought you meant when I used to be skinny! LOL! No pics of me as a kid scanned in, so this is what you get!

Day Twenty: A place I would love to travel. I think I've already blogged about going to Venice before I die, so a place that I would love to travel right now would be a beach somewhere.. anywhere, so here's a pic of the last time I seen those sandy shores!

Day Twenty One: Something you wish you could forget. Unfortunately it would not be very nice of me to put a picture of a person and/or whole situation with someone I would like to forget, so we'll be good and just skip it all together! :)






















3 comments:

  1. What??? I love your teeth/smile. I have never thought that about your teeth. And trust me I'm a teeth notices-er having braces for years will make a girl like that :) but you have a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! I don't think so at all! I'm so self-concious of them. I had a friend growing up that told me they were like Easter Bunny teeth because my teeth were so big, and then in my teenage years because I had bit my nails so bad, the dentist actually had to file them down, not because they were too big but because they were sharp, but still in my mind it was because they were so humongous! LOL! I never had braces so I don't pay attention to other peoples, but I worry to death with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how something from our childhoods can make us so self-conscious like that but you must have grown into them. Like I said I love your smile and I have always thought you were a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete