Monday, April 4, 2011

Back To The Grindstone

Well, here we are, Monday morning again. We had a great weekend! Friday started off a bit rocky with Joey, but since he was just cutting teeth it turned out good. Saturday was grocery/couponing day. I waited til Saturday so Mom could go with me because a 2 year old, 8 month old, and 100 coupons just goes smoother with a Granna around! But I got some fabulous fabulous deals and my groceries and staples for the next two weeks! With the exception of some milk that will probably need to be bought next week.. but what can I say? I've got a guzzler! Saturday night was the fabulous Birthday Bash for Bro. James and Sis. Linda. It went so well and it was our turn to work in the kitchen and would just like to say a big ole THANK YOU to everyone that is on our day!!! You are all fabulous workers and make it where we can get in there and get out! It makes it so much easier when you have good people that help share the load... especially with a kitchen as big as ours! :) So Sunday needless to say I was exhausted and overslept, but we pushed (and ran around like crazy people) and made it to church anyways, and I'm so thankful that we did since we got two new members! It was a great weekend and I hate that its over, but I hope this coming one will be just as good, just a little less hectic please! Ha! Like that will ever happen!!! And tonight will be major laundry night since none of it got done this weekend. I hope Michael doesn't have a heart attack when he tries to spray for my pest this morning and encounters the "laundry piles of doom"!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry do I know you? LOL - where have you been! Like having 2 small children keeps you busy - whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! And what would you know about it?? :) I told James I was on a blogging roll! I've blogged more the past few days than in the past year. And I finally figured out how to follow everybody's so I can keep up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couponing?? me too!!! arghhh i spent 2 hrs in kroger saturday night bc Jas would not leave me alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I'm coupon crazy, but I'm doing great!! I'm really excited about it. I know!!! I love Publix because they have the cars where I can put Jameson and Joey in there and they think their driving! LOL! But I was in such a rush and it hit nap time and feeding time so it did not end well!!! But they did get free baloons so that helped get through the checkout line! :)

    ReplyDelete