Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Skinny Jenny

Okay, this will not be exciting to anyone else except for me, but I am super pumped. I have finally got motivated to loose not only my "Joey Weight" but also the rest of my "Jameson Weight" and I've really been working hard for the past 3 weeks. Well I weighed Monday and I had lost 11 pounds. I was so excited but couldn't really tell a difference in myself since it's kind of like losing a chair off the deck of the Titanic... but this morning I was so tired of wearing the same ole' same ole' clothes so I decided I would go upstairs and see if there was any of my summer clothes that I had overlooked and might could squeeze into. I had tried most of them on about a month ago and had just left the ones that weren't even feasible up there, but I decided to brave it again! I went upstairs and found a really cute top that I loved that I had bought the summer after I had Jameson before I got preggo with Joey that fall (Yes, that even sounds insane to me.. but this was not a.. hummm how can I mess my body up and make myself crazy and tired all the time plan) But I tried it on, and ....... IT FITS!!!! It did not fit last month, but today it fits, and I am wearing it proudly!!! So this is a little go me this morning. If I could take a picture of myself and post it I soooo would! So my first plateau to going back to Skinny Jenny has been conquered! Yay me!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Totally get you :) I finally got back to "pre-babies" weight and back into some clothes from when I was "Skinny Cassie" I still have a few more to get rid of so i'm where I want to be but anyways - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Well I'm a long way from the Skinny Jenny mark, but I'm thinking any progress is good! :) My goal is to see single digit sizes again in something other than shoes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! awesome girl!! still got JAsmyn weight to get rid of too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! Well, if you do, I'm sure it can't be much!! I'm rewarding myself with a coke today! Hehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you!!!!!!!!! You are still pretty no matter what though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nicole! You're trying to make me smile right?? I was even more excited today because my one jean skirt that I can fit into that I wear ALL the time... is now loose!!!! So pumped!!!

    ReplyDelete